Friday, December 17, 2010

work in 11 hours

i should be going to sleep soon. i'm getting paid this weekend but i think i'm only gonna get like $100. on craigslist, someone is selling me a canon powershot sd1200 for $100 but i have to go to elmhurst to pick it up. then i'm gonna sell my camera for around 60 or 70.
i just ordered my abercrombie and fitch jacket! finally. i'm glad that i waited cause everything is 30% off and i had the $50 gift card so it only charged me around $63 from $140. i just went on the f21 site and i'm seeing more things i wanna get but i'm gonna hold off right now aha.

my dad and brother just went out and brought me food and i took a few bites. now i have to wait until my stomach feels empty so i can do crunches and go to sleep.

so baby and i are going to the jj lin concert so i need to spend around $100 for the tickets and the bus. then the next day or the day before, we're going ice skating at citi pond, going to rockefeller center, eat and walk around the city. i'm so excited, this is gonna be such a great christmas. i can't wait to give baby my present though hehe. i hate that i have work on christmas day but i'll probably get off early or tell mindy i'm not going in. 

i need a new job. one that can get me everything that i want to buy hahaha. and i just remembered i can't spend all my money cause i have to save up for california for februrary. good thing chinese new years is before that so i'll have some money from that too! 
this is only part of my wishlist and stuff i'm saving up for.. and random stuff that i put in there that i want. but it's okay i don't really need these things, i'll be happy without them.

i have more to write but i can't think about it right now. i feel like i'm always forgetting something. well it's 1am and my mom and my sister both aren't home. i'm just home with the guys again. at least i finally got my jacket! i need something to stop me from shopping, but i keep getting e-mails on sales and i'm like omg i want it! such a bad habit. well i'm gonna say goodnight to baby, exercise and sleep 'zzz
btw, four days ago was bb and i's third month together 

No comments:

Post a Comment