Friday, December 17, 2010


baby came over today after my sister and my dad left the house. we just watched spongebob and mtv cribs then he left. i only saw him for three hours but it was worth it ♥ i hate seeing him go cause i start missing him a lot and i just always wanna be where he is. tonight im gonna delete all of my ex's pictures on facebook and make a new album just for me and bb. i just get lazy cause i have so many old pictures which takes a long time to delete. hopefully baby and i will take some cute pictures in the future hehe.

i'm actually really sleepy but i'm gonna wait until my stomach isn't full anymore. i just went out just to get thai iced tea then came back home. i still have to wash my face, brush my teeth and stuff. i have to work at noon tomorrow then i'm gonna do catering around 6 for seven hours. just four days of school next week then it's winter break! hopefully i can spend a few days with baby

No comments:

Post a Comment