Tuesday, December 28, 2010

我的心在哭。怎么办呢

有时我问自己,你爱我吗?
为什么你可以说出那么痛苦的话?你知道我多么痛苦
this has never happened to me before.. every hurtful word you've said, has made tears come out of my eyes. i promised not to argue with you anymore, give you what you want, but isn't this too much? for me to be treated so badly? i know i make you angry sometimes but i promise it's not on purpose.


it felt like the words "let's break up" mean nothing to you. i'm always scared of hearing those words come out from your mouth. whatever the reason it may be, we can always work it out.


it feels like day after day, i'm getting more attached as you're losing those feelings you had. and you're just pushing me away slowly.. the words you said to me before, did you mean it?


is this what i deserve? maybe i'm thinking too much again.

No comments:

Post a Comment