Wednesday, December 22, 2010

holiday spirit

today, i went to uniqlo at 10 for the job interview. it went pretty well and they called me back during work for a second interview tomorrow! i think i got the job, HOPEFULLY. after that, i just went christmas shopping in soho and this is what i bought:
mom: white keds cause she thinks they're comfy and wanted them
dad: scarf from the tour shop
irene: bracelet from necessary clothing with a cute leopard print box
daniel: a burberry print scarf
ivan: topshop shoes
junie: shirt from mystique (no picture)
aunt: tan shirt with studs, i got one for myself too and a black cardigan haha

then i went to my mom's restaurant to eat and i gave my aunt her present. she was so happy and hugged me haha then showed it to everyone. i ate dumplings then went home. my abercrombie jacket arrived and it was too small cause i got it in xs so i decided to go to the store in seaport to see if they have other sizes. online, it said everything in store was 40% off but when i got to the store they didn't have a sale but they had the jacket in small so i exchanged it and paid another $43. i went to the sock shop and got chao socks but my sister ended up giving it to my dad cause she didn't get him anything.

i went to work at 4 and i didn't leave early today. i don't miss closing at alllll. it was kinda busy and time went by pretty fast. i got paid but only $114 and $5 tip cause i owed mindy money for my take out and the jeans she bought me.


when i got home, i gave my family their presents. my mom said she's gonna wear the shoes i got her for exercising haha. my brother and my dad switched scarves but they all liked their presents. my mom asked me if i wanted her white north face jacket and it was soo warm so i said yes hehe but it's so big and poofy. my sister and i are splitting 70, 70 each to get my aunt uggs cause she's never had them before and my mom's gonna get uggs too. me and my sister's uggs are coming in this week i think! and i got my forever 21 package. i got... 

v-neck for only $3.80!
a winter sweater, so cute :3 
thin, white circle scarf 
sequin shorts 
little black hairbow clips

i'm so excited to wear everything~ my dad's complaining about how the mail man comes everyday and knocks on the door to give us our packages. i have my outfits planned for this weekend! mindy said i don't have to go in this weekend anyways so i'm gonna sleep in. just one more day and it's break! diana wants me and anqi to go bowling sunday but i feel so poor now and i still have to buy jj lin tickets omfg. i don't even know when potluck is right now cause there's so many people and they always have plans or something. hopefully it doesn't turn out bad and people go! i really wanna watch the movie black swan but it's a girl movie so maybe i'll go with my friend to watch it or something and i don't want baby to spend anymore money on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment