Thursday, December 16, 2010

missed school again


this morning my sister's stupid alarm clock kept going off and she usually wakes up half an hour before me. then she wouldn't wake up so i went back to sleep and woke up around 8:30. i guess i'll just write a note and give it to my teachers tomorrow. i'm getting ready to go to baby's house right now.

yesterday work was really easy-going. i didn't have much on my to do list. i just did the menus, tea jars, etc. one of mindy and my sister's friend steven was there since opening and he just kept talking and talking. it was annoying everyone. i delivered to tenren cause angel wanted food and gave me $10 tip.. they also made me a drink too. i left an hour early and brought a sandwich home for dinner. i got my victorias secret and gilly hicks stuff in the mail :3 they also sent me a catalog with up to 70% off things and it's tempting me to buy more.


my senior pictures also came. i think they're all ugly cause my face is so round ugh. i might go in for a retake or something. they suck at taking pictures! after i lose weight on my face hahah

No comments:

Post a Comment