Tuesday, December 7, 2010

i'm so determined to lose weight and be skinny again. i'm like obsessed haha.. my ex used to tell me to work out all the time and compare me to other girls and it would lower my self esteem all the time. and now my boyfriend is like so much skinnier than me and i gained weight over the past 2 months. i don't know why i get all upset when my boyfriend says i'm ugly or fat even though he's joking. when other people compliment me, i'm just like oh thanks but when my bf says it, it means so much more. i should learn to love myself more and as long as i know there are other people that think i'm pretty, i should be happy with the way i look right? haha. my friends say i'm crazy and i don't need to lose weight but i want to feel good about myself. but dont worry, i'm not gonna starve myself or anything hehe

stay positive ^^ "happy girls are the prettiest"

No comments:

Post a Comment