Saturday, December 18, 2010

eff my diet, i just ordered take out

i got 2 sushi rolls and that's it :) it was so expensive so i didn't wanna get anything else and that's gonna fill me up. even if it doesn't oh well cause i need to lose weight anyways. i love sushi so much! had it twice this week

this afternoon i met up with vivi at elizabeth center. i didn't buy anything though but i still need wrapping paper and a gift for junie. we went to eat malaysian food and she had to rush back home to go to work so i just went home. i was supposed to cater but my friend's phone was off so i was like pissed off cause i could've went to work but whatever so i just stayed home all day. i clipped up my bangs today which i havent done in a while haha



i was on the phone with baby for two hours before then he spilled something so he had to clean it up aha. i never really used to talk to my exes on the phone that much. i was so happy today when baby told me his mom asked me to go eat with them on christmas. but then i'm stressing out about jj lin tickets cause i don't know what to do since they're all sold out. maybe my cousin will drive us there then we'll buy tickets at the door.

tomorrow i'm gonna get nail polish before work. they're only $5 for O.P.I nail polish!


No comments:

Post a Comment