Monday, December 6, 2010

5 for $25 underwear at victoria's secret hehe
i don't know why i took a picture of it but isn't it pretty?!
i want their lacey ones :3

since i slept like the entire day, i'm not that sleepy anymore
afterschool tomorrow i'm gonna go pick up my check from the ve office
then go to soho to return my uniqlo jeans and get some stuff before my coupons expire
then i'm gonna get anqi's presents and go home to take a nap

every night i'm gonna do like 50 crunches and other leg exercises
i'm so proud of myself for not biting my nails for a week but my fingers are still really tiny
when my nails grow out, it doesn't even look that pretty sigh

ahh the korean drama that i'm watching is so cute and good!!!
i hate it when good dramas end and i have nothing good to watch anymore

i hate the new facebook profile.. good thing i didn't update it
and pictures look ugly on bb's monitor cause it's like huge and distorts the whole image haha
so i hate looking at my pictures on his laptop

No comments:

Post a Comment