Monday, December 6, 2010

on my iphone 4 at school haha

so i started my diet yesterday~ i woke up 10 minutes before i was supposed to go to work and my dad was using the bathroom so i got to work half an hour late. i didn't put on make up and wore my sweater to work. basically i looked like a mess aha. i skipped breakfast and had congee for lunch. it wasn't busy so dennis just chilled there. he wasn't kidding about taking my hello kitty watch! grr i wanna get another one but don't wanna waste my money. at night i only ate a little of the fried rice mindy's gma made. her dad drove me home cause nikki lives in my building. i also got paid $280 last night and got $4 tips. i owe mindy money for the uniqlo jeans though.

im hungry ~ but i think im just gonna get a fruit salad or something. is sushi fattening?! ahh i just wanna be skinny again. and my bangs have been bothering me all the time. stupid ken cut it so ugly!! -__-"

today's the last day of the marking period. i probably did bad in my classes idk. my English teacher gave a lot of people bad grades and i can't understand the book we're reading. i didn't get dressed for gym too. hopefully my average doesn't drop that much. third marking period is the one that counts so im gonna stop lacking and turn on my A game!

No comments:

Post a Comment