Tuesday, December 14, 2010

random stuff :3

  • i want my hair to grow faster
  • baby's text made me smile so much today
  • i just ordered thai food
  • i wanna watch the human centipede at bb's house
  • oh and tangled just came out!
  • i'm gonna bring halal to potluck even though it's not homemade. but i know jersey people crave it all the time so they're gonna love me
  • i barely take pictures now cause i don't go out with my friends as much
  • i want to yumchaaa
  • might start dance on thursday nights in flushing
  • i hope i get hired at uniqlo
  • baby said yes to ice skating and rockefeller center!
  • no more getting off work early cause i gotta make $$$
  • potato said he'll try to get jj lin tickets for me but it's not guaranteed. i asked for $88 seats
  • no dinner for tonight
  • going to take a nap
  • just found out we have thai iced tea at yayas

No comments:

Post a Comment