Friday, December 3, 2010

read this on tumblr.. ♥

I want you to run and jump in my arms when you see me. I want to give you my jacket when you’re shivering. I want to snuggle with you. I want you to fit perfectly when cuddling with me, right in my nook. I want you to hold me when I’ve had a bad day. I want to kiss you in the rain. I want you to lay with your head in my lap while we watch bad TV and eat horrible diner food. I want you to tell your friends how much you love me. I want you to get butterflies every time we see each other, even after months and years. I want you to infect me with your laugh. I want to eradicate all your fears, worries and concerns. I want to beat up your bad days. I want to make you feel like a princess. I want to watch every sunset with you. I want to kiss you in every city around the world. I want to spend a day in bed, naked, just falling more in love with each other. I want to always put you first. I want to be your first phone call whether it’s good news or bad. I want to be your safety net. I want to buy you dumb presents that are representative of our goofy inside jokes. I want you to miss me, even if we’ve just said goodbye a few seconds before. I want to make you feel like you’re the only one I could ever love. I just want you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment