Tuesday, December 14, 2010

baby doesn't like my new hair color :'( he thinks i only did it cause diana did it and he said i'm not original... sometimes he makes me feel really bad about myself cause honestly, i do things i want to do, not because someone else has done it. i guess i have to wait until this color fades away..

yesterday i got my report card. my average is soo low! except for first period. but this marking period is the most important so i HAVE to do good. i'm gonna go to class everyday and pay attention, especially in english. i dropped my math class months ago but he still gave me a grade so i need him to give ms callender a note. afterschool i went to baby's house. he was watching "mary stayed out all night" and i didn't understand it cause he uses chinese subs. then we watched transporters 3 and fell asleep. we didn't realize how long we slept until his mom came home haha so i went home around 9:30. it started snowing a lot and my hands were freezing!

i really really really wanna go to the jj lin concert this year. i asked my mom if she could get me tickets and she said she'll try to. the day before the concert, diana and i were planning to go ice skating and rockerfeller center with our boyfriends hehe. waihao also wants to go snowboarding but i don't really want to. i can't wait until winter break! just one week and a half more to go..

today i'm gonna run some errands. i'm gonna ask my mom where to get windows cause i need to ask for the price for baby. then i'm gonna go to uniqlo to hand in my application and go home to do other stuff. i think i'm gonna get another package today so i need to be home to open the door. my papaya soap came in! okay i have to get ready to leave for school now. 화이팅!

No comments:

Post a Comment