Wednesday, December 15, 2010

in the school computer room

my english teacher isn't here so i'm in the computer room and i just ordered more things on forever 21. i got a grey winter sweater, a white circle scarf, a reddish vneck, sequin shorts and a hairclip.

first period, all we do is watch movies now which is pretty good. in gym, i kicked butt in basketball! my team won all the other teams. i was so out of breath but we had to keep playing. i remember playing on the league in 8th grade then i played volleyball my first three years of highschool. i used to be so athletic but now all i do is sleep and eat.

i fell asleep around 9 last night and woke up this morning. my mom complains about me getting fat but she still made me food in the morning. i didn't put make up on this morning cause i figured i should start wearing it less. my outfit is so weird but i'd rather keep warm hahah. im wearing a white longsleeve, brown hoodie, leggings, jeans, peacoat and my brown ugg slippers. then i wrapped my burberry scarf around me, wore ear muffs and my gloves.

i'm gonna go to the post office afterschool, stop by hallmark to get gift wrap, then go home and chill before i go to work which is at 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment