Friday, December 10, 2010

  • i'm so hungry right now but i'm gonna wait until i leave the house for school to get breakfast near the subway. it's only $2 for a ham, egg and cheese sandwich!
  • hmm what should i make baby for lunch since he's coming over?
  • i'm gonna buy cherry tomatoes, bananas, and seedless grapes for my fruit salad hehe
  • i need to do all my college stuff asap! i need the recommendation, my college essay and my mom needs ot fill out the seek paper
  • i just got 10% off my next forever 21 purchase cause they shipped my stuff really late. that's good cause i was just about to order more stuff
  • i wanna kiss someone under a mistletoe this year ~
  • i've been watching playful kiss like nonstop. when is he gonna confess to her?! 
  • the stupid pimple on my cheek won't go away and it's been weeks.. 
  • i have to do my best in english this marking period. if i fail, then i'll fail the whole year which means summer school
  • report cards are coming out. i'm gonna close my eyes when i get them cause i know they're bad. i'm being so lazy senior year, not good! i need to catch up in school asap

No comments:

Post a Comment