Tuesday, December 21, 2010

啦啦啦


baby cooked me dumplings at his house today and i ate them all and left him only two.. hahah. then his mom cooked rice with tofu and i ate it all too. he walked me to the subway with his doggie and bought me mcdonalds. my baby treats me so well even though later on i'm gonna be complaining about gaining weight.

we got into another argument today and i just kept on crying. why do i always end up shedding so many tears? i guess i just bottle so many things up and my heart can't take it sometimes. i hate that pain that you feel in your heart, and thinking that no one cares. honestly, i just need a hug and a few comforting words.

tomorrow i have a job interview at uniqlo at 10 which means no school for me. i'm kinda disappointed that i'm gonna miss the movie we're watching in first period cause it's really interesting. then afterwards i'm gonna finish up my xmas shopping and go to work at 3. my house feels so empty right now cause only me and my brother is home.

No comments:

Post a Comment