Tuesday, December 7, 2010

12.7.10

i got to school early but there was a substitute =. = then for gym, we're starting yoga and today she let us lay down so we all fell asleep on the floor mats haha. i just chilled in the staircase third period with my friend. afterwards, i went to the virtual enterprise office to pick up my check which was only $15.. i took the subway to soho and i got red sweats from hollister. i had a coupon but they said i could only use it in new jersey which was gay. i got a scarf and gloves from h&m with my $5 coupon and a cardigan for bb's mom (for christmas). then i got baby's christmas present too. i could've gotten a 10% off for student discount! maybe i'll go back tomorrow to get that discount when i pick up my pants that got altered from uniqlo. i have a $20 giftcard at victoria's secret so i might order pjs and something online with my dad's card tonight. i went to quickly's to get a drink and ken was there so i asked about a job there. he said he'll call me tomorrow about it so hopefully i'll get it! i went to chao's store to get the itunes password and stuff then went to my mom's restaurant. i helped out a little then brought food home. later i'm gonna go to the gym to work out for an hour or so.




i might go to fort lee's prom this year cause i'm not going to my own school's. bleh i have to pay for the ticket, limo, dress and everything but i think it'l be worth it cause i'm gonna be with my friends hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment