Thursday, December 23, 2010

i have a good feeling about this christmas

OMG winter break baby!!! i love todayyy. we watched a movie about global warming in first period, didn’t have to change for gym and just sat in the room talking, and there was a sub in english. how wonderful~! then i signed in for school service and they gave me a present which was a perfume. i didn’t go with the guys and simona to bbqs cause i had to leave for my interview. i went to uniqlo for the second interview and waited there for like half an hour. today there was a new interviewer and he seemed so uptight which made me more nervous. i was getting so tired of him talking and wanted to just leave hahaha. they’re gonna give us a call either tomorrow or sunday cause it’s closed on xmas. so i went more christmas shopping and i got my uncles scarves then i went to take the subway to baby’s house. he heated up halal from yesterday for me haha and i left around 8. i ran cause i thought i could use my student metro but i used all my rides..


ok,, i don't know why it's double spaced - -''
good news! chris got me and baby the jj lin tickets, $88 dollar ones so we're gonna pick it up when we go to atlantic city. i’m so excited cause now i don’t have to worry about them!
i just opened my sister’s present. i told her i wanted a ring hahaha. she got me a hello kitty gift bag, a ring and leopard print earmuffs and made me take pictures of it cause she thought she wrapped it nicely.
okay so tonight i’m gonna stay up all night to download jj lin and by2 songs so i can listen and sing along to them when i go to the concert haha i’m such a sb
sooo diana and waihao just called and they’re both coming down to new york~ so i guess we’re going double date tomorrow to yumchaaaa (dimsum) and ice skating after. i’m so excited~ i wanna take a lot of pictures with baby. i think im gonna get a forever 21 package so i need someone to be home to pick it up. they’re coming over at 6 so i kicked my sister out haha.
baby deleted all my friend requests today. there was like 100 of them. i thought it was cute that he did that though :3 i just hope i have a good hair day tomorrow cause i dont wanna look ugly in my pictures.
omg so imagine i see anqi’s ex at the concert. for sure she’s gonna come up to us and slap one of us lolol. i’ll kick her ass k hahaha kidding laaa
HELLO WINTER BREAK <3

No comments:

Post a Comment