Tuesday, December 28, 2010

sorry blog, i've abandoned you

i haven't updated in like 5 days! well the past four days, i've been with baby the whole time so yay ^^

on christmas eve, we had an argument in the morning cause waihao and diana came over around 6 then we just fell asleep so baby was waiting for my text for three hours.. then he didn't wanna come anymore. my forever 21 package came and i was so happy cause i've been waiting for it but i'm gonna return two things. i shouldn't order bottoms online anymore aha or shoes from forever 21. we went to my uncle's house first to give them the presents and my aunt gave me $50 then we went to eat dim sum. we went to ny wedding store to wait for bb then we fought again.. cause he thought i was mad that he didn't have money but i was just sad cause i was so excited to go ice skating. he finally came then we went to citi pond but the line was too long. we didn't wanna wait and we had no time so we just went back to chinatown after diana got her bus ticket. we ate at japshe, went back to my house and i went to baby's house to sleep. i told my mom i went to ac that night.

the next day, anqi's whole family came over but we stayed home. baby's mom helped him get me a gift which was a cardigan from a&f and it's really pretty hehe. at night, we went to chinatown to take the bus to atlantic city for the jj lin concert. we went to eat first and the only place open was cafe roma. i saw yy and other people there too. chris brought us into the presidential seating but we couldn't even see anything and now i have to pay him for 2 tickets still, wtf ugh. me and bb got into a fight again sigh..

the two nights ago, there was a snowstorm so my mom told me not to go home. the roads were all covered in snow, cars were stuck, trains were delayed and stores were all closed. i just hibernated in bb's house all day and watched him shovel outside haha. why couldn't this happen when it wasn't break?? today i went home in flats cause i had nothing else to wear and the chain on it broke tear tear..

yesterday i got my period.. i leaked so many times and we kept washing his bed sheets and i ran out of pants to wear. i felt so bad cause he likes everything clean but i couldn't help it and this morning i was having a headache. uniqlo called me but i was sleeping so i hope they call again! today i finally went home cause my mom would've been mad and i needed to change my clothes. baby's mom is so nice to me and gave me jeans and a shirt. i'm gonna go back tomorrow morning after i return the apple keyboard cause he's gonna get a mac next year anyways. i think im gonna get couple bedsheets and shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment