Saturday, December 11, 2010

哭是没有用的。睡午觉醒来,心情才会感觉好一点。

"today baby was supposed to come over to my house so i got really excited. i didn't go to school to finish watching playful kiss then i showered, cleaned the house and everything. i went to my mom's restaurant to get us food but he was late so everything got cold. i forgot to tell him my dad was home cause he came home this morning. baby brought me bubble tea, came over and ate, then just left. i was really sad cause he wouldn't talk to me and it hurts when someone you love just ignores you. i wish he didn't leave right away cause i won't see him for so many days. i took a nap afterwards and felt so much better when i woke up. well another forever 21 package came haha i think i just ordered a shirt and two cardigans.

only two more weeks until christmas! that means one and a half week of break which means i can see my baby a loooot.

我知道有时我们吵架,但是我会改变,因为我想和你在一起。我知道你累了,我也是我不想回去没有日子。~ 别生气,我爱你^ ^


"You are the reason why even at the saddest part of my life, I smile; even at confusion, I understand; even in betrayal, I trust; even in fear of pain, I trust."

No comments:

Post a Comment