Tuesday, December 21, 2010

lunar eclipse

the lunar eclipse is happening tonight, well i think it's over now. it's too cold and i'm too lazy to go outside just to see it.


i feel like i haven't blogged in a long time. well on sunday, i went to work and it was busier than the other weekends. it's probably cause of the promotion we're having which is buy 2 drinks, get 1 free. i left around 6 just to go to elizabeth center to buy star paper for baby cause he was mad at me all day. i stopped by ajisen to get food and asked the manager if she was hiring. then i went home and didn't sleep until really lateto do the stars.

i got a new camera today! it's the canon powershot sd1300 in blue for $109 plus tax

i still need to sell my old samsung dualview for about $50 on craigslist. well afterwards i went to baby's house and we watched orphan. it was so creepy and right now i'm thinking about it and it's freaking me out. we fell asleep until 8:30 then his mom came home. baby knew i love thai iced tea so he made instant thai tea for me and gave me a pack to take home. i ran home cause it was super cold and ate some noodles. i got the package from divine with the falsies! i love them and can't wait to use them hehe.

so baby's mom suggested that we should go to california next week cause it's buy 2 get 1 free but the free person still has to pay 265 and plane tickets are more expensive since it's during the holidays. i guess if we don't go, baby and i can go to the jj lin concert and go to california during februrary or something.

i just cleaned up my whole desk and my brothers too and all my drawers. i threw away 3 bags of stuff! there's so much junk in my house that i use to buy haha. i left my memory card on my table and afterwards i couldn't find it anywhere. ugh it's so frustrating! well i'm gonna stop by b&h tomorrow to get a new one then i can take pictures with bb hehe.

i think i'm gonna get my mom keds for christmas and a scarf for my dad. i'm also getting a scarf for baby's dad cause i got his mom something. then i have to buy junie's present still and wrapping paper. i only have four days left! hopefully i'll get the job at uniqlo and baby will work at ajisen so i can go there for lunch break and eat there when he works.

i'm still waiting on 2 forever 21 packages, rachel's bb cream, my abercrombie jacket, uggs and other stuff. i'm not sure when potluck is now cause everyone's always busy on certain days but i think it's gonna be on the 30th? or the days before that. i'm probably gonna bring a chinese platter or halal platters. i need to get new film for my polaroid too cause i haven't used it in soo long.

No comments:

Post a Comment