Saturday, December 18, 2010

  • my parents brought home red velvet cupcake for me and my siblings
  • my mom said the abercrombie jacket might be too small for me cause they only had xs or large and i got xs so i might need to squeeze in or i'm just gonna return it and probably go to the store or something if everything's still 30% off
  • ah i dont know if i should go to the jj lin concert. i was about to not go and just save the money but i feel like i'm gonna regret it and i like going to these concerts. should i go or not? maybe ivan can drive us there and we'll try to get tickets and if we can't then baby and i can just hang around then go back
  • gonna get a couple shirt for me and bb soon hehe
  • i need to download more new songs cause i just keep skipping songs on my itouch
  • our chairs in the living room is covered with me and my sister's jackets which reminds me that i just ordered 2 on forever 21
  • WHY ISN'T BABY REPLYING TO MY TEXT? i'm gonna kick his ass

No comments:

Post a Comment