Tuesday, March 29, 2011

One shirt, Three outfits

This is a shirt I bought at H&M for $5 also. It's just a plain tan polka dotted tube top. I've been looking for tube tops everywhere and I finally find a cute one! You can wear it so many ways and these are just 3 ways I like to wear it. Since there's a lot going on on the top, your bottom should be pretty simple. This top can be classy or casual.
Match it up with a pair of white shorts. I wanted to wear it with black shorts to match with the black polka dots but I couldn't find one. White works well too, right? 

For a more formal occasion, wear a high waisted black skirt. I got mine from Necessary Clothing. Also, I'm wearing a long chained bag from Joyce Leslie. Pair it up with a pair of black or tan stilettos. 

Shirts like this look great with high waisted bottoms. For this outfit, I wore high waisted denim shorts. They have buttons along the side and it just makes your legs look longer and the outfit more flattering. 

No comments:

Post a Comment