Monday, March 14, 2011

♥ ♥ ♥

These are super cute swimsuits! I usually don't wear one piece bathing suits but i'd definitely try the polka dotted one. A monokini would be cute for this summer as well. A classic black one

Haha where can I get this?! The first time I saw this was in my boyfriend's house on the Chinese tv channel. I think it's pretty legit, right?
The top is so cute! I love floral prints and that bow just makes me even more attracted to it. I need to get myself a corset this summer!
This is where I call home. I remember I used to hate living here for some reason. I wanted to move to California so bad. I guess I didn't enjoy the weather here very much and the cold still gets on my nerves. But now I'm starting to love it here and appreciate this place. 
I love wings! I think they're just so cute. I ordered a few wing items like earrings, necklaces and rings. I'll post them up after this post to show them to you guys! Can't wait to get them in the mail hehe. They don't look exactly like these even though this is way cuter but the ones I got is also pretty.
I wanna see BEASTLY! I saw the trailer and it's a really touching movie about accepting someone not just based on their outer appearance. Another movie I wanna watch is Red riding hood and maybe the Justin Bieber movie hah.
This video broke my heart. This video is about animal cruelty. Most people only get touched when it's cruelty about a cute fluffy animal but things like this happen everywhere and people don't even realize. This clip is of a baby shark who is alive this whole time while his fins are being cut off to be sold. He's left there to bleed and put back in the water to die himself. 
Love these lyrics! I used to really like her and now her style changed but I still like her new song "What the hell" 
I saw this on tumblr one morning and just started craving pancakes so I stopped by mcdonalds and got myself pancakes for breakfast! But I felt so fat after with all the butter and syrup I added
She is so beautiful and i love the romper that she's wearing!
In love with oversized glasses. They just add cuteness to your overall look! A lot of asian stars and net idols wear these and camwhore with them. Somehow mine got scratched up so I'm gonna go to Astor place and get new pairs of them for about $7 each hehe.





People always say that, when you love someone, nothing in the world matters. But that’s not true, is it? You know, and I know, that when you love someone, everything in the world matters a little bit more.
- Jodi Picoult

No comments:

Post a Comment