Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weekend overview- Pt 2

I met up with my cousin Ivan after Brenda left because we both had nothing to do and wanted to go to the movies. I thought Red Riding Hood would be good so we walked to Battery Park. Even though I've been there a few times, I never remember how to walk there haha. It was so windy that day too.


I think I'm the only one who gets an Asian drin (Black Milk tea ) at Starbucks. The guy even said it in Chinese when he was done making it. And I got a Red velvet cake! It was $1.50 for it.

Geez I remember taking this every weekend. Memories... Sike!


My 2011 prom picture?! Haha
After the movie, we went to eat with Ivan's family friend. The movie ended up being good even though I slept for a little. I teared up in the end cause it was touching and it's just so unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment