Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Come faster, summer! ☼

I've been buying a lot of summer clothes even though I can't wear them yet. It's still pretty chilly outside and it's been raining a whole lot. I can't wait to wear shorts, flip flops, dresses and all that cute stuff! These are just some stuff I purchased a few days ago from H&M and Forever 21. I took pictures wearing it cause I thought that way it'd be easier to see how it looks like when someone is wearing it.



Got these two cropped tank tops at H&M for only $7.95 each! They're really cute and comfy. Got them in both tan and black. They have other colors as well.
When I saw this online, I thought it was a big purse and I was surprised it was only $10.80, but of course, it's a tiny cross body bag. It's cute though and comes in black also.


A very bright and summery shirt.

A plain white tee with a braided belt. Matches so well with shorts!

Cute floral print short heels with a peep toe. Super cute


Shoe buys.

I'm excited to try out Forever 21's lashes! I didn't know they had them until I went to the big store in Times Square. They look really pretty and good. They were only $2.80 each and comes in many different kinds.

No comments:

Post a Comment