Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Almost our 6 months

After all the arguments and stupid break ups, six months feels long for us. But it's not enough for me. Everytime I see you, I stare at your face for a moment and just think to myself how amazing you are in my eyes. You've put me through a lot of shit and made me go through a lot of pain at times, but I've never given up on how I feel about you. I don't doubt that what I feel is complete love. We hurt each other by the lack of trust, thinking too much, and making up imaginary scenarios in our head that lead to hurting ourselves as well. I hope you believe in us as much as I do. Recently, our fights have lessened and it just makes me feel so good and confident that it will all work out.

You make life just a little bit more enjoyable

No comments:

Post a Comment