Sunday, March 27, 2011

Fotos and Bloggin'

Btw, I'm going to start putting watermarks on some of my pictures from now on. I'm still coming up with a design that I like.

These are my natural eyes with no make up or circle lenses. Natural double eyelids (uneven) but I still think my eyes are pretty big?

I need a scanner!

Chao got us a lot of popsicles but I don't really like them. Redbean, Coconut and Green bean.

$4 only!!! At Vivi's.
Shaved ice with condensed milk, tapioca and pudding

Old jewelry box I found because I won a raffle. Decided to take it out and use it instead of leaving it there to take up space. Isn't it pretty?! Putting all my jewelry together. This is only my really pretty pieces that I love though.

Onto my weekend..
I didn't update this weekend because yesterday I slept over at the boyfriend's. We did the usual and watched Mindhunters at night then fell asleep. This morning we had to wake up around 11 to shower and get ready to leave. It took forever for us both to get ready haha. We went to dimsum and ktv in Brooklyn with my cousins and other friends. I was the only one who didn't drink and drank bubble tea instead and everyone around me was suffocating me cause they were all smoking. It was okay I guess. I feel like Chinese songs are so much easier to sing than English songs. Afterwards, we went to eat dinner at my aunt's restaurant but I was kinda full already. The wind was so big at night and I think it gave me a headache.

This week's plans:
March 28: Meeting Rachel from Tumblr finally! Going shopping with her
March 29: Training at 11 in Le Chonois then work at Hollister
March 30: Hanging out with the boyfriend
March 31: Work afterschool
April 1: Paycheck day. Getting baking supplies with Diana
April 2: Baking with Diana then birthday parties at night

No comments:

Post a Comment