Sunday, March 6, 2011

K-town: 순두부 and Froyo!

It was raining a lot today (which totally made my hair frizz) but I planned to go out with my cousin. We first went to M-Star to eat breakfast then we took the subway uptown to 34th street. We went to Macy's first then stopped at H&M. I got these two cropped shirts for $8 each and they're so cute! Cheap finds are the best. I was gonna get flats which were a good price but I was like nah. We were supposed to go to BCH Tofu house but we'd have to wait since it was so busy so we went to a mediocre restaurant instead. However, there wasn't much on the menu and there wasn't anyone in there haha. But it's all good!



I've been craving 순두부 lately so that's what I ordered! 


My cousin Ivan ordered Japche.

I was also craving frozen yogurt and I prefer Red Mango over Pinkberry because their yogurt is softer and so is there fruits. The Red Mango we went to was self serve which I like as well hehe.


I put that face over mine cause my hair got really frizzy and I just look like asdfjkl; leaning to one side avoiding my right side bangs haha.

And if you're wondering, I'm using the Lumix GF1 while taking these photos. The camera belongs to my sister so I only use it sometimes. I think it costs around $900

1 comment:

  1. wow the disches look really yummy! :) Love your bloggie <3

    ReplyDelete