Saturday, March 5, 2011

2 Reviews

 88 Nude Brown Warm Color Eyeshadow Palette $15.50 (On Ebay)



These are like the palettes sold on coastalscents.com and bhcosmetics.com! I don't like crazy colors or anything that shimmery so I got this everyday natural nude palette instead. It's great and I love all of the shades. It's pretty pigmented when you use a base or primer. There are fall outs though but you can just tap those off.

My Beauty Diary Up+ Face Mask $8.00 (Got it in Chinatown)
Platinum Nanocolloid Mask


This is the cute packaging that it comes in. There are 6 masks.


Inside the box are these. There are 6 of these for each of the masks. This is what keeps it moist.
The mask that I chose (out of many choices) was for moisturizing my face. Lately I've been having lack of sleep which led to break outs here and there. My face was dry because of the cold weather outside and lack of skin care so someone recommended this face mask to me. I went home, washed my face and exfoliated, then I put on this mask. I used it for about half an hour and then wash my face after. I was really satisfied with it! It made my skin really smooth and it felt really healthy. The next day, my zits were smaller.


No comments:

Post a Comment