Monday, February 28, 2011

Another love related post

Until I get a diary that I can write my thoughts in, this is where I have to vent out my feelings to. Sorry!

As each day goes by, I feel like I'm slowly slipping away. As hard as I try to grip into you, onto us, it takes two for it to get back up again. I don't do the things I do for a purpose. I do it because that's the way I am. And maybe you don't do things because that's not how you are. I'm not saying you're not enough or I'd find someone better. But when you doubt me, or don't believe me, it honestly breaks me inside. Knowing that I wasn't in the wrong but thought of in a bad way, causing your mind to think about unnecessary things. I don't think it would change if I said it to you. Even if I said it a million times, you wouldn't totally understand. I'm running out of breath and ways to make this heart heal itself. Maybe you're right. You don't treat me like those guys in dramas because I'm not as "good" as the girls in those dramas. But I'm your girlfriend and you took me despite the bad things you saw in me. I probably shed more tears than those girls, and put in more effort than you've seen other girls do. Stop thinking about the negative things that aren't important and start appreciating and thinking about the things that really matter. And if you can't even try because you think it's not worth it to hurt over this relationship, then I guess in the end, my efforts will go to waste and I have to learn to let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment