Sunday, February 27, 2011

Circle Lens Review: GEO Honey Wing Brown

I ordered these circle lenses from www.mycandyeyes.com and I love it! I made a youtube review on it so look out for that sometime this week.

So let me just start off with the whole shipping experience, the comfort of these lenses, etc. Their site was very organized and it had so many circle lenses to choose from. I received this about 8 business days after my order and it was free shipping! It was packaged nicely in an envelope and the contacts were in two bottles also wrapped with bubble wrap. It comes with a contact case and directions to take care of your lenses. These circle lenses are very easy to work with and I don't feel like I have contacts on. They're really natural which is what I was aiming for.

They have amazing promotions! You can get a free pair of contacts for just making a review, a video or blog post. I definitely recommend buying your circle lenses from this site.





More pictures will be up soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment