Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I'M BACK! After 11 days

Sorry my lovely followers 

I haven't been in such a good mood lately and that makes me not wanna blog haha. But I wanna stick with this blog and keep you guys updated on everything. I have another blog but this blog is going to include more reviews and stuff I purchased but also include my daily posts and rants. And lots of pictures! I don't think I'll be uploading anymore bad quality photos I take with my phone (unless it's something I definitely want to be up). I'm also going to change up my layout and move things around.

Updates:
For Chinese New Year, I got a lot of 红包 (red envelopes) but I think I have less than $100 left from it haha. I ate a lot for like three nights in a row
Working at Hollister has been alright I guess. It's usually busy every day but I'm glad I'm a minor so times are more flexible and I don't have to close. It's kinda tiring though and I wish I knew more people so I could get them to cover my shifts when I don't wanna work. And I think all the customers don't like how dark it is and how hot it is! We're getting new shirts soon but I wish we'd get shorts for the summer too. There's so many workers that everytime I work, I meet like new cashiers but I can't even remember any of their names.
I've been getting to lazy at school but from now on i'm gonna go for school service and I guess just eat my breakfast or go to the computer room so they get my attendance. Then I'll just go to English and try my best there.
Baby and I started playing crazy dice on Facebook and it's kinda addicting haha! 
Valentine's day was alright but it's nothing special I guess. Everyday should be sweet for couples shouldn't it? I made baby chocolate covered strawberries and a collage of us which he can't even put on his wall cause of his family. We just went to Flushing to eat Udon and then we brought back snacks and watched movies at his house. All these girls were uploading flowers and other things they received but it's okay for me heh.
So I decided from now on I should change myself to mature since I'm going to be an adult and I need to be independent. I should go to sleep earlier and make it on time for school everyday. When I get home I should get everything done that I need to then go play on the computer. I should help around the house and stop being lazy and remember to take off my make up before I sleep aha.
No school next week so I'm gonna spend the whole week at baby's and just go to work. The weather is slowly getting better but it's still kinda bipolar for now. I can't wait to put away my uggs and start wearing stuff for cardigan weather. Paycheck this week too! 
Last week was a bad week for my baby and I but I think it's starting to get better and I just want us to understand each other better. He won't freaking facetime with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment