Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Answering & Asking 8 Questions TAG

I was going through choukawaii's blogspot and she did this tag and tagged whoever wanted to answer her 8 questions. I'm bored (even though I should be doing my essay) but I thought this was pretty fun to do.

1. Who is your makeup idol/inspiration?
I started watching make up gurus on youtube a few years ago and subscribed to a lot of them actually. However, I've never really tried the looks they did tutorials on because I didn't have the items they used or it just didn't feel like it would match me. But I really enjoy looking at them and I've learned a lot of things. A few of my make up inspirations are Michelle Phan, Hollyannaeree, frmheadtotoe, etc. Recently, I've been getting into the whole gyaru style and ulzzang make up though. Some are a little too dramatic but it's really pretty actually.
2. What kind of haircut do you regret trying out?
I think it'd be getting front bangs? I didn't really ask for it but the hair stylist somehow cut it that way when I asked for shorter side bangs. It just came out way too short.3. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you be and why?
I think it would be California. A lot of people would wanna live outside their country but I'm so used to be in the United States. I've always wanted to move to California one day because of the weather there and just the lifestyle.4. What is the worst pickup line you have ever heard used on you?
I don't really know since guys don't use pick up lines on me? haha5. What kind of makeup product could you not live without?
Eyeliner of course!6. If you won 1 million dollars now, what is the first thing you would buy?
This question is kinda hard to answer since I want so many things. I think I'd buy the most expensive thing I want. Probably a house so I don't have to worry about it later on?7. What do you do when you procrastinate?
Go on tumblr..8. If you could only say 1 phrase for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I don't know how to answer this question! Ahh

My 8 questions for those who want to do this tag
1. How much money do you spend on your make up?
2. What are you most obsessed with? Clothes, shoes, make up, hair, etc
3. How often do you go shopping or purchase things?
4. What is your favorite hair style?
5. What do you collect or would collect?
6. Is there a word or phrase you say all the time?
7. What color do you wear the most?
8. Where do you shop the most? Or what's your favorite store? 

No comments:

Post a Comment