Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's February..

This month is gonna be pretty good. Chinese new years, me and baby's five months, Valentine's day, my brother's birthday and a week off at the end of this month!

So I haven't updated since Jan 28th cause I've been busy and I spent the whole weekend with the boyfriend at his house mainly just watching dramas, movies, eating and family outing haha. I finally saw Dear John which is so sad and Black Swan was pretty good.

I went broke again but good thing I'm gonna get red envelopes and people sent me money for the things they ordered. I went to my guidance and now I only have ap english and lunch and school service which I don't really have to show up for. I finally finished all my college stuff but now i'm worrying about which school I'll get into. I guess I can always transfer so no need to be stressing right now.

Today I didn't go to school cause I heard it was way too slippery and some schools were all closed so I was like wtf Bloomberg can suck it cause he never cancels school. I just ordered take out with my sister from my old job heheh. Hopefully I won't slip and embarrass myself when I go out later. Afterwards, i'm going to have dinner with my family for Chinese new years at my mom's restaurant. I might cancel training with Hollister today cause the dinner starts at 6:30 but I have to go if they don't pick up my call. I really wanna shop this weekend or the next with Brenda or something cause I don't really like anything in my closet and I might just sell them all.

I'm gonna gain so much weight this week from going to dinner and stuff for CNY ahh!

No comments:

Post a Comment