Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Recently bought Make-up and lifestyle? pictures

My first O.P.I nail polishes! I've always heard good things about this brand but I thought it was a little too pricey since I'm not so big on nail polishes. However, I found a wholesaler and they were pretty cheap so I got two! The one on the left is called Dutch Tulips. I know it looks kind of pink but it's all red. The one on the right is called Rising Star and it's just a gold color? I usually use two coats, and I also use a base and a top coat. They are very well pigmented and I like how the color comes out on the nails!

These were sent to me for free at www.zoya.com but I had to pay a $7 fee for shipping and handling. Pursebuzz uploaded a video saying they were giving 3 free nail polishes so I checked it out! These were the three colors I picked. The shipping was really late though but I guess it's because a lot of people got it? It's my first time trying their nail polishes out as well and it's pretty good. I think they are most famous for how long it lasts. However, I've only tried the pink one since I can only have pink or reds on my toes (or French) for work.
Left: Jolene #ZP518
Middle: Edyta #ZP525
Right: Lisa #ZP534
I'd do swatches but I always bite my nails so my nails are really ugly haha. Sorry! :( Maybe on my toes when I decide to change the color.

Asian eyelashes! I'm obsessed with eyelashes nowadays. I think these are synthetic since most Asian lashes are. The American ones are usually the real human hair. Divine sent them to me and it came along with other kinds. I don't know if I'll be using these but I might sell them? Maybe $3 a box or a small giveaway! 

Random LOL but this is my BIGGEST OBSESSION EVER. 
I think i'm one of Quicklys best customers. I go there almost everyday cause i'm always craving bubble tea and this is what I usually get. Bubble tea with tapioca and herb jelly. It's sooo yummmmmmy even though it's so much calories.

I had to get new make up since I was running out and I wanted to try new brands to see what else is out there that's good. I usually only get drugstore ones because I don't like spending a lot of money on make up. My purchases:
NYX Eyeshadow base in a cream color #ESB02
Lashgrip eyelash glue in clear
I purchased the above items online
Maybelline's new Volumizing mascara
L'oreal lineur intense liquid eyeliner in Black #790
I haven't used the NYX eyeshadow base yet because I'm waiting on my eyeshadow palette which will hopefully arrive soon with the other things I got. It's supposed to make the eyeshadow look more pigmented on your eyes.
I'm using the Duo eyelash glue right now and I don't think it works as well as the Lashgrip one I used before so I decided to get that after I'm done with this tube.
The mascara is pretty good. I usually use 2-3 layers of it and it really is waterproof. I can't take it off with just water. I need to get a mascara remover haha so I don't damage my eyelashes. It makes my lashes stand out but sometimes it gets clumped up.
I've seen a lot of gurus use the L'oreal eyeliner so I wanted to try it. I liked how they used it for the wings and made it so perfect but this eyeliner is not for me. The stick is too long and hard to handle because of its length. I think I might go back to Revlon or try the Japanese pen eyeliners which seem to get good reviews.

These are the cute chocolate covered strawberries I made for baby! I don't know if it tasted good but it's the thought that counts right? I made one of them a groom and the other one a bride in her dress. Hehe those turned out well at least

No comments:

Post a Comment