Monday, February 28, 2011

Goodmorning

It's going to be humid today. Little rain and 58 degrees. I hate it when I really want to fall asleep because I feel sleepy and tired but I'm just laying in bed thinking about things and I don't actually sleep until later. I also woke up two hours early so basically I got three hours of sleep. I guess I'll get some pills later. I didn't straighten my hair cause it'll probably get messed up later on anyways and I should stop straightening it everyday. It really damaged my hair and if I don't think I need to do anything to it, I won't.

I got 2 bandeaus at Aries for $9.50 each and it was 25% off after that and I also joined their rewards club for deals hehe. Then I got this cute floral romper at Necessary clothing but I'll make a haul video probably later on. I just can't wait until we can wear summer clothes cause I've started buying for the next season already! But I really need to stop spending money and save up. I'm returning a shirt I got at Hollister and exchanging my jeans.

I'm so obsessed with the song "What happened to us" by Jessica. I need to start downloading songs and update my ipod too!

I have a lot of my list to do today so I might as well get everything done. Too bad the weather isn't going to be as nice as I thought it would be. I'm gonna pick up my packages from the post office after I get breakfast since it opens at 9. Then I'll head to school and get pills at Duane Reade for my headache. Then I'm gonna walk to union to get my eyebrows threaded and maybe stop by Forever 21. Then I'm gonna walk to St. Marks to get some oversized glasses and maybe get lunch there too. I'm in the mood for sushi! And I'll go to Hollister straight from there because I have my fitting at 12:45 and then I have work for four hours starting at 1:30. I hope they give me fitting room one of these days. Afterwards, I'll just get dinner and go home. I need to get everything done fast so I can try to sleep earlier tonight.



Finally new pictures! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment