Monday, March 28, 2011

Photoshopping

So my boyfriend showed me pictures of some famous bloggers online that photoshop to the max. He said I wasn't "skilled" enough to make my pictures look as good so I wanted to edit a picture to prove to him that I can do it too. I didn't really do much, mostly lighting but you still see difference in face shape. I don't really know how to slim the nose though haha. Don't judge me! This was just for fun and I usually just change the lighting in my pictures. I like having some fun with photoshop though but it still looks like me in real life, I promise. And those pretty people on the internet always like to make their skin super smooth which is definitely not how it looks in real life. I actually don't like my skin to look smooth in pictures because you can tell it's edited. And I don't like colors on my photos unless it's natural.
This is how I normally edit my photos :3
Lighting does make a person look better hah! But really, that's all I did plus fixing my eyebrows and eyebags.

No comments:

Post a Comment