Wednesday, March 16, 2011

2-Day update and new product reviews ♡

My friend Jinni needed 2 people to help her friend out who worked at an entertainment company. She needed us to help her with the guest list and when people came in to pick up their tickets. We got paid $50 for working 5 hours and it was a pretty easy job! It was a screening for the new chinese movie (with english subs) called "The butcher, the Chef and the Swordsman". We got to watch it afterwards and it was kinda retarded haha. There was a lot of well known Chinese media like Sinovision, TVB, China Press, etc. I went there with Alice and we just sat at a table. It was pretty boring at first and random nosy people in the theater would ask what we were doing. We had to dress professional so that's why we looked so dressed up.

This is the poster for the movie that was screening.
I've never heard of it or saw any commercials haha.

I think my siblings and I are gonna gain so much weight since Chao is cooking almost every night and it's so yummy! Even if I'm full I can't resist to take a bite. 

Do you guys prefer the pictures x-large or just large? I like it when it's big and clear haha.
Anyways, this is what we ate! I love these kind of dishes with white rice. It's sooo yummmy. Gah i'm getting hungry just looking at these pictures right now.

Btw.. This is the dress that I wore on Monday. It's actually my sister's but I borrowed it. I actually wore tights because it was chilly and booties instead of those grey heels. 

Today I had work from 2-6PM and it went by pretty fast. However some of the managers are so good at nitpicking and just wants to point out something wrong with the way we look. The visual manager came up to me and told me to put my hair down because I had a messy bun. If the look policy is like a beach look, then I should've been able to do the bun because people always do that at the beach. Ugh whatever. Then another manager comes and he told me to wear my tee instead of my long sleeve so I had to go all the way down to change. After work, Ivan told me that he wanted to get the iPad 2 so I waited for him and met up with him at the Apple store in soho. I was playing with it and it was pretty cool~! They had some cool apps and i jotted it down to see if it's possible for me to get it later on. Ivan finally came later on and he got my bubble tea without me asking him to! I was so happy haha. Sadly, we couldn't get it because it was out of stock and they restock every morning. We went to Sephora where I finally got the Hello Kitty pen pal eyeliner I've been wanting. I've been wanting a good eyeliner pen and this one is really good and it's only $16. I'll make a review when I open it and use it. Ivan actually bought it for me because he won while gambling yesterday. There's an event tomorrow to meet the creator of HK and I wanna go! I'm gona go to Sephora in the morning to get a wristband (but i have to buy $35 worth of their stuff) and see if I can make it to the meet and greet later on. I'm still undecided on whether or not I should go but I don't want to regret not going. 
I put a face over mine because it was so windy and messed up my hair and everything else.

OMG I'm getting sleepy. Yawn.. I'm gonna sleep for 2 hours until my mom starts yelling at me to wake up for school and continue with this blog post. Love you guys! xoxo Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment