Monday, March 28, 2011

Tumblr meet up!

Rachel took most of the pictures so I'll upload them after she posts them up but here are the ones I took
We both got matching shirts at H&M! It's a plain Hello Kitty tee for only $5 hehe and I got a polka dotted tube top. That's Rachel aka vintagedolls on line paying

We asked a kind couple to help us take pictures outside Juicy Couture! Rachel took a picture of their backs hahaha

@ Trump Hotel


This Lemon juice was SO SOUR and not cold enough. But still good?

Hehe we had to take pictures with the Macbooks at the Apple store!

Basically I met up with Rachel after I went home afterschool. I took the subway to fifth avenue and met up with her in H&M. I met her mom and her boyfriend then we just shopped and we changed in the same fitting room cause the lady didn't even care aha. Afterwards we tried to find Starbucks but couldn't so we went to the Apple store and took pictures. We uploaded these two onto tumblr and I have a few left on my e-mail. She got me leftover cheesecake and mousse cause she only ate like 2 bites hahaha so we found this cute garden kind of place that's indoors and it was so warm and I ate it there. Then @alittlememory (Her name's Dayner) came and met up with us. After 45 minutes, Rachel had to go catch her flight so we walked her to Rockefeller again and we said bye. I finally got to meet her so I'm happy!! This was her first meet up too hehehe. I remember her from Myspace days, then Facebook and now Tumblr. It wasn't awkward at all. Hopefully we'll have another chance to hang out in the future sometime hehe. After I got home, baby came over and I ordered thai food. Somehow I fell asleep and he was playing his itouch then he had to go home.

This is the Thai food baby bought for me. Pork with onions and peppers hehe.

Okay here are some more Macbook pictures for ya!



No comments:

Post a Comment