Thursday, March 24, 2011

SHOES ON SALE!!!

I'm selling some of my old stuff to save up for my trip to California! Hopefully I'll be able to go during my spring break next month for about a week. It's really hard for me to save up with my paychecks so maybe this will be a better way to earn money to go.

To get the code, look at my video (below)

These are all in good condition! Either never worn or worn only a few times. I change my mind about what I like a lot so that's why I don't want these anymore. 

SHIPPING AND PAYMENT
Shipping in the US is $6 and anywhere outside the US is going to cost more.
Right now I only accept concealed cash because I don't know how paypal works with sending money but I do have one and if you prefer it, let me know. I do meet ups if you live in NYC.

ORDER FORM
E-mail this to ivyhu93@gmail.com
Put "SHOES FOR SALE" as the subject
FULL NAME: 
ADDRESS:
PAYMENT METHOD:
ITEM CODE #(in video) AND DESCRIPTION:
PRICE:
I will e-mail you back with the total including shipping. 

SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Don't submit a form if you don't have the money and is willing to mail the money the next day. First come, first serve. 

There will be a part 2. Selling my clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment