Sunday, March 13, 2011

Update on my weekend + Other stuff

So the reason why I didn't update was because I was at my boyfriend's the entire weekend and I just got back home today! On Friday I went over (we had a huuuuge argument the night before which led to a lot of me crying which led to swollen eyes in the morning) and we just fell asleep for four hours. We woke up, ate, and literally had our faces stuck onto our laptops the whole day. He was playing maple story which was boring to me so he gave me his parents' laptop and I went on tumblr with it. Somehow.. we ended up going to sleep at 8 in the morning?! Then woke up at 6 in the evening on Saturday. We did the same thing again (what a lovely routine) but this time I fell asleep around 3. Tonight I had such a lovely dinner that my mom's friend cooked! I took pictures of it but I'm too lazy to actually upload it from my camera at this moment so I'll post it up on my blog later.

My friend updated her status on facebook asking if anyone wants to help out her friend tomorrow AND get paid for it so I asked her if she still needed someone to help out. Her friend texted me the infortmation today and I found someone to take over my shift for tomorrow. I'm going to be helping out at a premiere tomorrow (don't know which movie it is yet) but it's going to be at the AMC theaters in Times Square! I hope I meet some famous person haha. I'm gonna get paid 50$ I think for working 5 hours? Let's compare that to if I'd work at Hollister. 4 hours of work at Hco, $9/hr - tax. 5 hours of work at AMC, $10/hr - no tax. Do the math.

So in half an hour, it's going to be my boyfriend and I's six months! It's sort of a big deal but not really. We've been together for this long and we've been through a whole lot. A whole lot of tears, painful words said to each other, break ups, and all that fun stuff. I guess it's always good to never give up on the person you love, no matter how hurt you are. I'm probably not gonna get to see him this weekend because i'll be hanging out with my bestfriend but I'm gonna try to see him on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment