Tuesday, March 8, 2011

mΔrch and other updates

I made a lot of plans with my friends this month cause I need some girl bonding time haha. Somehow, it's all squeezed into this month so I need to save up my paychecks.
  • Dress shopping with Diana for Vivi's birthday
  • Sleepover and hang out with Brenda
  • Girls day out in the city with Diana, Rachel, Kelly and Sara
  • Vivi's 17th birthday party
I'm pretty excited and I'll be updating with lots of pictures! 
Pictures always makes the post more exciting to read haha.


So this is what I wore today. I look so short and chubby with Uggs on! Got this oversized guy flannel at a thriftstore two years ago and it's actually from Abercrombie hah. Saved like $40 man.

I only have work three times this week and I finally get to sleep early tonight. Usually I don't keep my word but it's mission accomplished today hehe. I was gonna clean my closet but no time for that so I'll do it tomorrow. I'm so glad CUNY got my whole application and now I'm just stressing about getting that acceptance letter cause all of my friends already got theirs and i'm getting pretty impatient. I hope I get into Baruch!! Well Queens college will do too. 

I've been drinking too much bubble tea. It's so bad for me and the tapioca is really high in calories. I'm gonna give it up for lent this year since I'm always drinking it. My dad is going to China tomorrow and it's such short notice. He got his ticket yesterday, told me today and he's just leaving tomorrow. I'm gonna miss him even though I'm not close to him. 

Annie cut my bangs for me today and I like it. It was too long and always annoyed me cause it covered my eyes all the time. Now that it's trimmed, it's away from my eyes. It looks like how it was before so nothing new. 

Well it's bed time for me so goodnight all my lovely followers! Muah xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment