Monday, March 28, 2011

Bows for sale♡

I used to collect bows because I thought they were super cute and irresistible! I'd order tons of them online and whenever I see them in stores but I've never really worn them... I stored them in a box and now I'm going to sell them to you guys.

I made a GIF but it didn't show up on blogspot so here's the <link>

How to order:♡To view all bows, go to <this album>
♡Pick which bow you would like to buy
♡Fill out the order form
♡Wait for invoice
♡Wait for your package~!!

Order form:  
♡Full name
♡Address
♡E-mail/other ways to contact you
(Facebook, twitter, tumblr, etc)
♡Phone number (Optional)
♡Code (Get the code from the album, ex: #B7)
♡Description (example: pink polka dots)
You may e-mail the order form to ivyhu93@gmail.com or message me on <facebook> or write on my <tumblr ask>
** If a bow is sold, it will be off the album. First come, first serve

After that, wait for me to reply with your invoice. I will tell you the total + $1 for shipping if you live in the United States. It will probably cost more if it's international. 

Please read:
SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY. Send the order form if you are SURE about your order and you will send the money within two days. 

The price is on the description in the album.

No comments:

Post a Comment