Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Sadly, I'm not in Catholic school anymore so no day off for me! Yesterday I brought Pho over to my boyfriend's house and we just ate then he played Maple story while I used the other laptop. It was sad to leave because it was such a sweet day. I didn't meet the creator of Hello Kitty afterall but it's okay, I'll live. I've gained my weight back recently so next week I need to go on my diet again and I only have like three months until summer's here. I wanted to stay up tonight but I don't think I can do it anymore and my eyes are really killing me. I think I wore my contacts too long and everything started to get blurry.

Hehe blog posts are better when they have pictures in them, don't you agree?!

Today after I wake up, i'm going to meet up with my girls Vivi and Diana! I haven't seen them both in forever since our schedules are mixed up and they're finally going to be in the city tomorrow. We're having lunch before I go to work and the weather's going to be so nice. The weather is starting to look pretty good but of course, it's not going to last long before it starts raining again. Well 3 more days until it's Spring~!!

I'm going to have a giveaway to all my lovely followers from YT, Tumblr, Blogspot and Twitter! Stay tuned for that because I need to think of all the prizes and how I should do it. Thanks everyone for supporting me! 
This is the smokey eye make up look that I did a few weeks ago.Used my 88 neutral palette.

Sweet dreams, xoxo Ivy

PS Like the new layout? I wanted it to be pink and I finally found a layout that I liked and I just tweeked it a little. I hope that's not breaking the rules with taking another layout and editing it a little? Haha. I still need to touch up on some links and stuff but it's coming together pretty well!

No comments:

Post a Comment