Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Weekend overview-

Friday
I met up with DIana in Flushing first. It was 70 degrees that day but it's chilly in the morning so when I left the house in a skirt, so many people were staring at me on the street haha. We went to Sunway for breakfast which was pretty good. They had dimsum and we shared another rice dish.




Afterwards, we went to Flushing mall which had nothing, get bubble tea at Kung fu and shopped at Joyce Leslie. I got a floral cropped lace tank at Joyce Leslie. The fitting room there was so weird, there were no doors like how it was in the sauna. Kung Fu's tea is good but it gives me a stomacheache because I think the tea is too strong haha. Well here are some photos

We went to Busy mall afterwards. It's basically a small mall selling a lot of Asian things? I really wanted to get a Hello Kitty make up bag but it was $13 and I didn't wanna waste money. Diana got belly rings and I got NYX make up for $1 each. I got a powder and two pretty eyeshadows. I'll do a haul later in a separate post. I also got heeled brown boots on sale for $20 and it would've been $35 for two pairs but nothing fit Diana. We went to take sticky pictures at Toto's afterwards. It's so addicting! We started putting it on our phone as decorations too hehe. It's so pressuring because of the time limit though and we always mess up. (I still need to scan our sticky pictures)

We were going to wait for Junie but we were on a time limit and we left after taking toto's twice. There were so many loud kids in there ugh! We stopped by a stationary store and I got a camera bag hehe it's so cute! It was $8 and it's black and it looks so classy. It comes in pink and brown but black is not as easy to get dirty. We took a few pictures at the Sky Blue Ktv place because the wall was pretty purple.


We took the subway from Flushing to Saint Marks but they didn't have anything and we just ended up walking to Soho. We stopped by a few stores and Diana got really tired so she left first. I ended up getting a headband at Miss Milan Shop and Candy was working too. I met up with Kristin, Ahsan, Oleg and them after and it was kinda like a reunion? We're all anti-Dizon now aha jk. I had to go home first since Chao kept calling me to.

Saturday
I overslept but Brenda called to make me up. We met up an hour later at Quickly's then we just took the subway to Times Square. At first we went to Forever 21 but I didn't really find anything so I returned my shirt and got an earring set because I'm tired of wearing my earrings. They had a little picture taking place so we did it and it was pretty good. $3 for two strips and we recorded a video too. I don't understand how I can save it from the site or share it on Facebook cause it won't work but here's the link to it:




Shoes = LOVE
We went outside to take some pictures then I got a shirt for sale THEN another 25% off so it was around $8 for a plain white shirt. If we purchased something, we could get our picture taken and it was posted on the American Eagle billboard outside in Times Square! Felt famous for 15 seconds haha










We took the subway to Saint Marks to get sliders! They have the best sliders there and they were only $2 each. We took so many pictures there so people around us was probably like wtf.. We got fries, 2 sliders each and we shared a Guiness Shake haha (they didn't ask for ID) The service was amazing too






We walked to Soho from there and that day I didn't buy much since I went the day before. (I got two rings though!) My sister's bf said the pearl one looks like a clitoris. No comment... 
We were camwhoring and going crazy with the camera while walking.



And then.. we just went to Elizabeth Center and went our seperate ways from there. Sniff sniff she had to go back to Fort lee. 

Sorry for all the pictures! It might lag your laptop while loading the page. I'll post another post about the rest of my weekend until now in another post along with everything I bought, etc. I had some problems with my boyfriend and I was busy this weekend so I couldn't update my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment