Sunday, March 13, 2011

I missed camwhoring!

Okay so I remember I used to take pictures EVERYWHERE. Unlike a lot of people I know, I'm one of those people who just takes my camera everywhere and snap a photo of everything (especially selcas). Recently, I haven't really been taking that many pictures cause I kinda get lazy. I like taking self timer photoshoots with myself at home too haha. Like putting on make up and new outfits, using my tripod and camera and snap some wannabe pro pictures of myself.

Well a week ago I decided to finally take some camwhore pictures and out of 200+ photos, I only chose some to edit and post up. Here they are! Sorry if my ugliness scares you

My bangs are growing out too long!
So my friend Annie helped me trim them hehe. Now they're short side bangs again

No comments:

Post a Comment