Friday, April 1, 2011

Haven't done a personal blog in a long time

I haven't really updated about my life really so I thought I should do so now. Basically this past week has been pretty busy. On Monday, I met up with Rachel. On Tuesday, I had to go to work. On Wednesday, I went to a press conference and helped Jessie out for her shoot after I went to Le Salon Chinois for an interview. Thursday was my resting day so I went to my boyfriend's house. On Friday (April Fools Day), I'm going to get some supplies from Pathmark, go to work, then bake with Diana. It's going to be snowing and raining at the same time which sucks a lot. Mind you, it's already April. On Saturday, I'm going to probably stay home and sleep in. Then around 6, i'm gonna pick up my boyfriend from his first day of work to go to Vivi and Waihao's birthday party. Sunday is going to be another resting day for me then back to school the following day. In two weeks, it's going to be Spring Break! I seriously cannot wait.

I applied to be a receptionist at Le Salon Chinois which is a high end salon on Fifth avenue. The boss' wife asked me questions and my friend Lily works there. She said I was cute hah. I need to be outgoing and fast with phonecalls. The dress code is basically nothing too casual. I really hope I get the job and start working their officially. Next Tuesday I have paid training with Lily and hopefully Jasmine will like me out of the few selected girls.

I'm also thinking about doing the Miss NY Beauty Pageant this year. It's actually their tenth anniversary so I'll be able to go to China for two weeks with everyone. When I went to help out at the Press conference, the host (Judy) and many others suggested for me to enter. I thought about it and I really want to. It's a great opportunity to meet people and learn new things. I just need to hand in the entry forms and pray for the best! However, there's an application fee of $100, an enrollment fee of $400 and $2,000 for the trip to China and all the events. Hopefully I can afford all of that and start saving up now.

My only shop has been pretty successful lately. I just opened it and I got quite a few sales! I'm going to start wholesaling and selling more things. I can't wait. All the money is going towards me going on vacation this year or the pageant.

Life is finally getting back on track. My relationship with my boyfriend got so much better and I'm so glad there's no more stressing for the both of us. I've been going to school and trying to keep up these days. I know I'm trying to do so many things, but I just need to manage my time and get things done right.

xoxo, Ivy

No comments:

Post a Comment