Wednesday, April 13, 2011

♡A girl can never have too many accessories♡



I got the feathered necklace a long time ago at Charlotte Russe (I think?) I wore it with a plain white tee from American Eagle, skinny jeans from HCO, a braided brown belt, and heeled brown boots. My earrings are from Forever 21 for $3.80. I just got the order yesterday and I love them! I'm starting to love big dangly earrings this year.



I got some flower hair clips from H&M for $3.95 each. These colors are so in for Spring! I got a pair of small mint colored ones and one big coral one. 

From Forever 21, I ordered another pair of their lashes. This one isn't as natural but it reminds me of Asian market lashes. I also ordered a braided belt, but I didn't like the color.

Other things I bought


Shorts from Hollister for only $20.70! They were 40% off on their website so I just had to get it! 
Then I got this nude colored tube top from H&M for $5.95. Cute paired up with anything on the bottom.

I also ordered a red polka dotted bandeau, one-shoulder dress (black) and a white one shoulder dress (with lace) from F21. Didn't get a chance to take a picture of them, but I'll do that later on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment