Wednesday, April 6, 2011

So stressed out (rant)

I've calmed down a little but I'm so annoyed, mad and stressed.

So you know how I went to Le Salon Chinois for training? Today is my THIRD time going in. The first time, I got off work half an hour early to rush home and change to get there on time. It was also raining snow. I went in, gave her my name and number and left. The second time, I went in, got trained a little by Jose, and she askes me one question then I leave. And today, she comes in late again and I get trained a little and she tells me she double booked again after she rescheduled me for the same reason tomorrow. She told me it's okay that I'm 17 since I'm Lily's friend but towards the end she said I might be too young. What?! Age doesn't matter. I've worked at so many places and I learn quick. Everything I learned so far has been stuck in my head. I freaking memorized the number in a minute. I have a life too. I can't just go in when YOU'RE free and you have no one on your schedule. You scheduled me so you should be on time because that's unprofessional. You could've given me a direct answer from the start instead of making me go back so many times. I used up my rides today so I went to use my debit card to buy a single ride but somehow it didn't work. So I walked all the way to fucking second avenue in my heels just to take the bus with my transfer.

Another thing I have to stress about is college. Even though it's "normal" my letters haven't came in yet but college is soon. I need to know where the fuck I'm going. And financial aid is a pain in the ass. I need to go fill out the form again tomorrow with the most bitchiest counselor ever.

And on top of that, I'm doing the pageant which is so much pressure. I'm doing it so I won't miss out on any opportunities. It's something that I think I'll be passionate about and something I really want to do. I still need to send in the application though and then go to the interview and do those things.

Everyone takes advantage of me and I'm getting so worn out. Does anyone ever appreciate me? Why doesn't anyone step out of THEIR way to do something nice for me when I always do it for others? I'm so frustrated that I'm about to fucking cry while typing this. But I'm just so damn tired. I'm tired of trying to please everyone. I'm tired of trying to make everyone happy. I'm tired of being taken advantage of. Have you guys ever thought of me? I don't ever ask for anything but why do I feel like I ask you guys for so much? I put up with bullshit so much.

Everything's just annoying the shit out of me today and only blogging seems to calm me down.

No comments:

Post a Comment