Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm human

I’m continuously getting hate messages on Tumblr but I’m going to just post them and stop replying. I might also disable anon for a day to see who would have the guts to actually message me. This isn’t me backing down, it’s being a bigger person. Why should I waste my time typing long replies to you when I’m basically replying to a wall? Like I said, your opinion doesn’t matter to me. 
This is my blog. I post what I want and if you don’t like it, unfollow. No one asked you if you like what I’m posting and I don’t need your two cents either. Just because you write something you dislike about me or my blog doesn’t mean I’m going to change anything about it. 
If you have a problem with what I look like, then that’s too bad. Want to pay for me to get surgery? And if you try to point out my flaws, it doesn’t matter too. Because I’m human. You think you’re perfect and you don’t have any pimples from time to time? Or your teeth are perfectly straight and white? Yeah I have dark circles because of my lack of sleep. I have black heads and I try to get facials a few times a year. My nails are ugly because I have a bad habit of biting them. You think I don’t know about my own flaws? 
Haters are people who like to bring others down just to make themself seem better. But it backfires and makes you even lower than you were to begin with. You’re trying to hurt my self esteem which doesn’t work. I may not be the most confident person in the world, but I’m confident enough. Don’t tell me you know me when you don’t know even one quarter of what I’m like just from reading my blog. And just because you’ve seen me or you’re a friend of mine in real life means you know me as well.
I don’t reply back to your hate messages to whine and come up with excuses to make myself look like a better person. In the end, you guys are still the shallow bitches. If you looked at it in another person’s point of view and you were the one being bullied or talked about, wouldn’t you say something in your own defense? I know myself best so don’t tell me what I am and what I’m not.

No comments:

Post a Comment